Author admin Posted on
Furnus 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod that supports upgrading furnaces and ore grinders, helping Minecraft players optimize the ore processing process to use for many different purposes. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this useful mod in the process of playing the Minecraft game.
About Furnus mod
As you know, in the game Minecraft, the ore is a resource that plays an extremely important role. Players need to work hard to mine ore, process it, and use it to make tools, weapons… for long-term survival. Therefore, this mod will be extremely useful because it allows you to own high-class furnaces and ore grinders, which speeds up ore processing as well as many other benefits. Obviously, this mod will play an indirect role in simplifying your gameplay.
Here are some characteristic features of this mod:
- Speed upgrade: acceleration and fuel consumption.
- Performance upgrade: reduced fuel consumption.
- Upgrade IO: enable automation. I = Input, O = Output, F = Fuel.
- Upgrade slot: add 1 input slot and output slot (maximum 2).
- Upgrade bonus: increase the chance for output. Increase fuel consumption.
- XP upgrade: increase XP output.
In addition, Furnus mod will also have a multitude of useful features that you can explore in more detail when using. Download now Minecraft Forge and LimeLib if you want to experience this mod.
How to install Furnus Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Furnus Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.