Author admin Posted on
Gardening Tools (Forge) Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 are simple yet useful tools for Minecraft. They aim to accelerate farming tilling as well as planting.
About the mod
Farming is also an important task. You have to farm to get some food. To make your farming task easier, you are recommended to use some Gardening Tools. These tools aim to accelerate your farming tilling and planting.
Gardening Tools features some items for planting and growing crops
The following items are unique and have their own way to function:
- It aims to water blocks around it. It functions like a source of water. However, it functions on farmland above and below.
- It functions like Stardew Valley.
- It is able to till an entire row of farmland with just one swipe.
- This item helps you search for seeds in your inventory automatically. Then, it will plant them, which is similar to the Cultivator.
- This item is like a bonemeal because it helps crops grow instantly. It can also help to grow saplings instantly.
- It aims to develop nearby crops slowly. You don’t have to refill it.
- It aims to collect any close-by item on the ground then it utilizes that item to feed nearby livestock if that item is food for breeding.
- Its function is to shear close-by sheep as well as milk nearby cows. You have to put buckets on the ground to obtain milk from the cows.
- You use this item to pull close-by items towards it.
- If you put it on a container like a chest or a hopper, it is able to automatically filter items that are suitable for the things in that container.
- Then, it will pull in those items.
The special thing of Gardening Tools Mod is that it allows you to plant any seed that is marked with the tag “forge:seeds”.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Gardening Tools Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Gardening Tools Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.