Gauges and Switches Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.12.2
Gauges and Switches Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.12.2 adds a series of devices to Minecraft. Those devices are used for outputting or estimating Redstone power.
When it comes to Redstone power in Minecraft, there are plenty of modifications supporting it. The Technology mod above is one of them for you to try. It provides you with various devices for outputting as well as calculating the Redstone power. The way they function is based on various style variants.
Here are several switches used in the mod:
- Interval timers
- Day timers
- Common pressure plates
- Rain sensors
- Light sensors
- Lightning sensors
- Trapdoor switches
- And more
The gauges in the mod are also diverse to use, for instance:
- Sensitive glass
- Alarm sirens and bells
The mod provides some special features as well:
- You can link most switches with Ender Pearls without needing any wires.
- You are able to configure all switches to make them strong or weak. Also, you can decide them to be reversed or not reversed with a Redstone torch.
- Besides, you can completely configure the pulse duration of buttons as well using a Redstone dust stack.
- You can dye several switches and gauges in some colors.
- There are several plates that can interact with or skip mobs, villagers, players, items, animals, and so forth.
Gauges and Switches is in use in the game only when you already installed Minecraft Forge.
How to install Gauges and Switches Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Gauges and Switches Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Gauges and Switches Mod is installed.
Gauges and Switches Mod Download Links