Author admin Posted on
Gendustry JEI Addon Mod 1.12.2 brings lots of recipes to JEI. Those recipes are taken from Gendustry’s machines that you may feel familiar with when using.
The mod is learned as an Addons mod that can be used with Just Enough Items mod. By having it in Minecraft, you will approach all the recipes from the Gendustry’s machines. Since the recipes are attached to JEI, make sure JEI is already on your computer.
Besides adding the recipes, the mod also gives support to all kinds of machines from Gendustry, excluding Industrial Apiary.
For version 1.0.2, it brings some new content, for instance:
- You will know the feasibility of obtaining every particular gene sample from the sampler recipes.
- You can toggle the recipe categories that are visible in JEI by using some config options. Once a category is turned off, it will not load throughout the startup process.
If you are a modpack developer, then you can add Gendustry JEI Addon to your favorite modpack. It also asks you to previously install:
- Minecraft Forge
- Just Enough Items (JEI)
How to install Gendustry JEI Addon Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Gendustry JEI Addon Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Gendustry JEI Addon Mod is installed.