Author admin Posted on
Ghost’s Explosives Mod 1.12.2 is a modification that focuses on many types of explosives. Every explosion has a different use and functionality.
Using explosives in Minecraft is also a popular activity that players usually do. Explosives are one of the best weapons that you can use to cause explosions, shoot targets, etc. Now, the Miscellaneous mod – Ghost’s Explosives diversifies the collection of explosives in the game.
Here are some popular types of explosives you can use, for instance:
- TNT x10: It makes an explosion with a big size.
- TNT x100: It causes an explosion with a large size.
- TNT x1000: It causes an explosion with a huge size.
- Multiplying TNT: You can fire lots of TNT.
- Nuclear TNT: It makes the biggest explosion as well as puts Nuclear Waste in every area.
- Spiral TNT: The TNT will be shot in a spiral style.
- Flattening TNT: This type of explosion will flatten the zone.
- Flaming TNT: It creates an explosion then launches the fire in the whole place.
- Arrow TNT: It fires lots of arrows.
- Homing TNT: It targets at any entities in a radius. Then, it launches an explosion at those entities.
- Arrow Spiral TNT: You use it to fires arrows in a spiral style.
- C4: Once you have put down C4, you can trigger it off by utilizing the C4 Detonator.
- Compact TNT: This explosion launches lots of TNT.
Ghost’s Explosives cannot be in action in the game without Minecraft Forge installed.
How to install Ghost’s Explosives Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ghost’s Explosives Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Ghost’s Explosives Mod is installed.