Author admin Posted on
Glassential [Forge/Fabric] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a lot of unique glasses for construction work in the Minecraft game. Download the mod to experience it today.
About Glassential mod
This mod will provide see-through glasses, light-absorbing glasses… You can see through but block light, light-emitting glasses, or even just glass over without a resource pack.
This is a modpack from the Lykrast, who is behind successful mods like Mystical Wildlife Mod and Defiled Lands Mod.
It also has a block of light-emitting glass known as Glow glass. This will give a more streamlined look to your home or structure without the need for torches or glowing rocks.
There is also tinted glass that prevents light from passing through it. This makes it really easy to get crowd farms in the middle of the day.
The spooky glass will allow any entity to pass through them. It still seems to keep enemies out. Therefore, they work as pretty great doors to keep out crowds but without the complicated buttons and doors reality.
And there’s even a Redstone glass block that functions similarly to a Redstone block that emits a strong Redstone signal.
You also can disable all items and glasses separately if you don’t want them to appear in Glassential mod. The glasses in this mod are fully compatible with ConnectedTexturesMod.
Some features of Glassential Mod
As mentioned above, it adds a variety of new glasses that have some neat features that regular glasses don’t do. The special types of glasses are:
- Clear Glass: see-through glass, no texture.
- Luminous Glass: absorbs light, such as Glowstone.
- Redstone Glass: Absorbs strong Redstone signals, like Block of Redstone.
- Dark Glass: does not allow real light to pass through, ideal for mob farming.
- Ghostly Glass: not completely solid with entities.
- Ethereal Glass: not solid for players, suitable for making doors.
- Reverse Ethereal Glass: not special for entities other than players, suitable for floors
- Mod also adds Glass Cutter – similar to Shear to cut glass.
Download Glassential mod now to discover the interesting features of the glasses that the mod provides
How to install Glassential Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Glassential Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Glassential Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.17.1 (Fabric)
For Minecraft: 1.16.5 (Forge)
For Minecraft: 1.16.5 (Fabric)
For Minecraft: 1.15.2 (Forge)
For Minecraft: 1.15.2 (Fabric)
For Minecraft: 1.14.4(Forge)
For Minecraft: 1.12.2 (Forge)
For Minecraft: 1.12.2 (Fabric)