Author admin Posted on
Global XP Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 gives you an XP Block. This block aims to store the amount of XP you have gained during Minecraft.
You can find this special block in the Creative Menu under the Miscellaneous tab. Besides, it is easy for you to view the amount of XP that is preserved in the block. To do that, you just need to look at it. Then, a text will appear above the block.
That text shows you an approximation of the levels that are stored as well as the correct value of XP kept in brackets.
Here are the features of the blocks:
- It is integrated with both Waila and TheOneProbe support.
- Even when it is smashed, it still keeps the stored XP.
- It is able to collect XP orbs in a 3-block radius.
- You have to place 8 Iron Bars around an Emerald to create this block.
If you want to have the special cosmetic XP Block given by Global XP, you can install the mod now. Before you launch it in the game, make sure you have done the installation of Minecraft Forge.
How to install Global XP Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Global XP Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.