Author admin Posted on
Goblin Traders Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 are all exclusive traders in Minecraft. You can catch sight of them in caves or in the Nether.
Trading items between players and creatures and mobs is a common thing. When you have lots of items, you can trade them for new ones. Now, the game has been supplemented with lots of goblin traders thanks to the Mobs mod above. They are goblins but they know how to do business with players. Hence, they seem to be more special than other mobs like Wandering Traders for instance. You can catch sight of these goblins underground in caves or when you explore the Nether. When you meet them, you will have chances to get good trades.
There are two types of goblins, including:
- Goblin Trader: You find him in the overworld.
- Vein Goblin Trader: He appears in the Nether.
They come with exclusive sets of trades and are willing to trade items with you. Make sure you will not deal damage to these goblins because they don’t like that action. Instead, you can give them their favorite foods then you will have good trades.
Goblin Traders is made as a Forge mod. So, it is obvious that it needs to have Minecraft Forge installed to function in the game.
How to install Goblin Traders Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Goblin Traders Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.