Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mods 1.12.2 Minecraft Mods 1.14.4 Minecraft Mods 1.15.2 Minecraft Mods 1.16.5
Good Night’s Sleep (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4
Good Night’s Sleep (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a library mod. It acts as a dependency for other Minecraft mods to run.
This is an API and Library mod made by laike_endaril. He made this library for other his mods to function in the game.
Similar to other libraries, this one also provides a set of code that is used in other mods. Therefore, it is also a necessary mod for using the mods that it supports.
In case you want the list of entities, items, or blocks, the mod will output them into text files automatically. This also aims to reference something.
According to the author, all source code for the current public projects will be available for mod developers. So, you can stay tuned to them.
Here are some mods supported by this library:
- Fantastic Lib
- Dynamic Stealth
- Omniscience Debugger
- NBT Manipulator
- Tiamat Game Settings
- Ground Item Highlighting
- Server Shutdown Timer
- Item Damage Rebalancer
- And more
You can use the Good Night’s Sleep Mod in your favorite modpacks (MIT license).
How to install Good Night’s Sleep Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Good Night’s Sleep Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Good Night’s Sleep Mod Download Links