Author admin Posted on
GooglyEyes Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2/1.10.2 is a mod for Minecraft that adds googly eyes to all of the Vanilla mobs around you at random. Just set up the mod you want onto everything and make eyes! It’s easy, isn’t it? It has no need to accomplish anything complex to experience what you expect!
Key features of GooglyEyes mod
- It is one of the mods created by iChun, giving your protagonist characters and animals around your mysterious world a strange and crazy couple of eyes.
- With his 30th released mod (requires Forge and iChunUtil), you can drop mad googly eyes to any mob in vanilla Minecraft. Not only that, it’s really interesting for you to create a fun look for whatever and whoever.
- Besides, every 20% of mobs spawned in Minecraft will be able to own googly eyes, from pigs to spiders or Steve, and more.
- Note! It is a rate that can be adjusted for the game you like in the configuration file.
- Remember that it is completely client-side only!
It’s time to take and stick GooglyEyes with the new Minecraft mod! Don’t forget to install Minecraft Forge and iChun Util Mod first! If you are looking for something to relax on your journey, start to download and launch your creativity right now!
How to install GooglyEyes Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just GooglyEyes Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the GooglyEyes Mod is installed.