Author admin Posted on
GottschCore Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is an API mod by Gottsch. It brings nothing but support and resources to other modifications to function smoothly.
The core mod mentioned above is a replacement of ModUtilsAPI. Using API and Library mods seems to be a thing today in the Minecraft gaming community. Most modders usually use the core mods to program and edit their own mods. It is because those core mods help modders save time and resources and allow them to change other mods at the same time. Therefore, you will see the core mods appear in the required section before you download any mods.
Being programmed as a supportive mod, GottschCore will not add any effect to the game if installed separately. Rather than giving new content, it provides documentation and shared code. In other words, other mods by the same author can use the set of shared code to work easily. Thanks to that, the size of the files will be lessened. You have to install this core mod first if you want to launch other mods into the game. Let’s check out the mods currently using this library to function!
Minecraft Forge being previously installed is the requirement of GottschCore. Try it now!
How to install GottschCore Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just GottschCore Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the GottschCore Mod is installed.