Author admin Posted on
Greg’s SG Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a Minecraft mod that provides some technology inspired by the Stargate SG-1 universe. The features of Greg’s SG Craft Mod is listed below.
The features of Greg’s SG Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 include:
- Stargates: allow players to instantly travel over long distances or between different dimensions. They can be used separately on their own or powered by IC2 or Thermal Expansion energy optionally. Those types of energies are controlled by computers from Computercraft or Open Computers.
- Stargates components: used for building Stargates. It may be found in various places in the Minecraft world. You will sometimes find those components in many chests in dungeons and other structures, and occasionally you may even find a complete stargate.
- Tok’ra Villagers: same species as the Goa’uld, however, they have a different culture. They only welcome willing hosts, and they are generally friendly and very helpful that will be happy to sell you crystals.
- Building a Stargate: you need to build a 5×5 following the recipe in the screenshot.
- Stargate controller: also known as a DHD or Dial Home, which is compulsory for using the stargate
Greg’s SG Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 requires Minecraft Forge to operate, so make sure you have installed it.
How to install Greg’s SG Craft Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Greg’s SG Craft Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Greg’s SG Craft Mod is installed.