Author admin Posted on
The extra mod named Grimoire of Gaia: Redux Mod 1.12.2 is a part of the Grimoire of Gaia Mod.
If you can’t find any interest in the look which is inspired by the anime, you will like this mod. This mod is so easy to use that if you don’t like this mod, you can complete turn off and switch to the old one anytime you want because this is 100% created for the clients.
The content Grimoire of Gaia: Redux
- Anubis (Both genders have the unique models)
- Honey Bee
- Ant Worker
- Sludge and Slime Girls
And more things are waiting for you to discover in the near future.
There is one thing about the mod that we still one to remind that you should not forget to download the Minecraft Forge first, and then this mod so that there will be no errors on the screen of your computer.
How to install Grimoire of Gaia: Redux Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Mod is installed.