Author admin Posted on
Grue Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 adds a mob named Grue. Let’s learn about all of its characteristics and how to use the new monster in Minecraft right now!
Summary of Grue
The following info will help you master how Grue works and every advantage that you receive from him.
Firstly, you need to keep in mind that the mod version 1.6.9 and later require DarknessLib.
Well, you can encounter a scary creature that can silently destroy you in a dark space. So, we’re talking about an event that happened in the classic Zork trilogy. The killer is called the Grue.
Meanwhile, you can face a similar beast in Minecraft. It has the same name.
Grue will appear close by the player if they are staying in a place. In which, the light level is only 2 or lower.
Note! The creation can run on the adventure map. Be careful! You can feel pain when being captured.
There are some configuration options to advance your gaming experience.
To override the dimension whitelist and make Grues pop up in a certain dimension, you can launch the code below. DIM_ID is the ID.
FMLInterModComms.sendMessage(“grue”, “registerDimensionWhitelistOverride”, String.valueOf(DIM_ID));
Checking the possibilities that your rival has in the Grue mod will allow you to survive longer.
It is immortal and can cause infinite damage to the victim. You can die if you get attacked.
How to avoid them:
There is one method to evade those enemies, by going to the area where the light level is higher than 2.
If it tries to chase you, it will turn into a plume of smoke instantly.
Grue is a unique and addictive modification for the Minecraft game. It will bring back your journey more challenges. Are you ready to begin and dig deeper? Install Minecraft Forge and explore everything your way!
How to install Grue Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Grue Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Grue Mod is installed.