Author admin Posted on
Guide-API Village and Pillage Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a branch of the authentic mod Guide-API by TehNut and Tombenpotter has introduced following the MIT license. It utilizes various packages and various modes (Guide-API-VP).
The mod lets you create the guide book for your Minecraft mod easily. Books are nearly upheld by Guide-API (it signed in them, and then it places them in its own tab, etc.)
The guide book is designed almost in code while the example is Patchouli is almost dependent on JSON.
- Insert or replace content depended on the configuration of your mod
- Adjust the lines and pages automatically, thus the localized strings will not be over.
- Consult to the kit of key bindings
- Consult to inside constants, balancing the worth, etc. so that they are replaced instantly in the book if you have replaced them in the mod.
- Insert the optional kinds of page, recipe kinds, etc.
- Apply the assistant ways to create the parts of the book instantly.
- You do not depend on anymore, if Guide-API is absent at runtime, the book will not appear there, yet anything else will still operate.
- Utilize the Text Formatting by hand.
- Some ready-to-use page kinds such as text, item/block concentrated text recipe, and image pages.
Since the day introduction May 4th, 2020, Guide-API Village and Pillage Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 has been attracted more than 10000 downloads. This proves the benefits of the mod you can make use of. Download this mod right now for your Minecraft world.
Guide-API Village and Pillage Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4