Author admin Posted on
gyro_hero’s Helicopter Pack (IV/MTS) Mod 1.12.2 is designed to be a pack that is built on the core framework of the Immersive Vehicles core framework. It aims to add helicopters to the game.
At the moment, the game comes along with a lot of unique models and more on the way including Robinson R22, Eurocopter EC145, UH-1 Huey, CH-47 Chinook, AH-64 Apache.
- All of the helicopters have been configured with IV/MTS’s helicopter physics.
- Every aircraft comes along with a certain engine and the main rotor that you have to use.
- Provides working aircraft lights as well as instrument panels
- Adds two weapons for attaching to the Apache with various sorts of ammunition. You must know that those weapons depend on seats. As a result, you have to have your seats in the helicopters before placing weapons.
- The chain gun points in place in which the players are looking at.
- The Hydra rocket pods will shoot fire straight ahead. Now you are able to put two on each wing.
- Ah-64, EC-145, and CH-47 contain a Primary Display and instruments for ammo indication.
- You are able to attach external fuel tanks to every wing of the AH-64 helicopter. Each of them can contain 10 fuel blocks/buckets in total.
- The mod adds fancy audio for the engines and weapons of the helicopters.
- Features a lot of different textures and colors for every aircraft.
- Provides customizable bench-like seats for both Chinook and Huey in order to make them less cramped.
- All cockpits consist of moving flight controls.
- The Apache comes with useful custom cameras that enable the players to see from the chain gun. In case the chain gun is the weapon you select, the gun camera follows the chain gun in order to help the players to easier aim and shoot while you are flying. You have to guarantee that you enable the HUD in the configuration.
Download gyro_hero’s Helicopter Pack (IV/MTS) for free here.
How to install gyro_hero’s Helicopter Pack (IV/MTS) Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just gyro_hero’s Helicopter Pack (IV/MTS) Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the gyro_hero’s Helicopter Pack (IV/MTS) Mod is installed.
gyro_hero’s Helicopter Pack (IV/MTS) Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2