Author admin Posted on
Hardcore Map Reset Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is useful for developers when they’ll be able to include a map in their mod pack. Download and embark on using every feature!
Hardcore Map Reset Functions
These are the most crucial details about the content in versions.
Version 2, 3, 4:
A lot of items have changed in the method Version 2 runs. At present, you will receive as many different instances of the same map.
If you want to build a new instance, please click the “Create from template” button on the world list! Then, choose the realm you love and name it.
The current mod has supplemented a strange folder for the Minecraft directory. Its name is “maps”. The folder is the object that mod pack makers can deploy and put backups of the map or maps in.
Once the player dies and they have to restart the map, they can strike the “Rest maps” button on the select world screen.
Hardcore Map Reset is a Map and information mod. It requires Minecraft Forge to work.
How to install Hardcore Map Reset Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Hardcore Map Reset Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.