Author admin Posted on
Harvest Festival Mod 1.10.2 adds new crops and animals to the game. It’s easy to check out the most important details from the entire content here!
About Harvest Festival
It is a Minecraft mod that is inspired by the Harvest Moon series of games. These are the main features:
There are 13 crops not existing before. Try to water them!
Livestock comprising cows, chickens, and sheep
Village and relationship building with the introduction of strange NPCs and the builder.
Builders will help you put up a town and guide you.
Seasons are available. They influence the day length and daily weather.
Possible to cook dishes with crops you harvested or collect minerals in the mine.
Shops where you buy anything you expect
To level up, you can sell your products, fishes, etc.
Feasible to mine with infinite floors so you can upgrade tools
CraftTweaker integration to configure everything you can purchase, ship…
Download Harvest Festival mod to get more food and so on. To start, remember to install Minecraft and summon the Harvest Goddess!
How to install Harvest Festival Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Harvest Festival Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.