Author admin Posted on
Harvest Reader Mod 1.10.2 supplies Minecraft with a unique item. It is called Crop Reader and it brings you details about the crop.
Farming is an indispensable activity. When you start this activity, you know that you can plant lots of crops then harvest them. There are also lots of mods that support the farming aspect. Harvest Reader is one of them you can try now.
The purpose of this mod is to help you collect information about the crops you will harvest. It gives you Crop Reader – a useful feature. When you right-click on a Harvest Festival crop with that feature, you will get all information about the crop.
To craft the Crop Reader, you have to use a glass pane and an iron ingot. Then, you put them into a crafting table at the position of the flint and steel.
Harvest Reader Mod brings you a useful feature. You will know everything about the crops. The mod also asks for Minecraft Forge to be installed.
How to install Harvest Reader Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Harvest Reader Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.