Author admin Posted on
Harvestables [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is an extremely useful mod in Minecraft games. The main feature of this mod is to help you to harvest all your crops by right-clicking on them
About Harvestables mod
If you are a longtime Minecraft gamer, harvesting crops will more or less take you a lot of time. However, with the help of this mod, everything seems to become easier for you.
After installing this mod, it will work with all java’s BlockCrops class-based crops. Therefore, you can easily harvest everything in a single way. Now you will not need to spend too much time and effort to harvest everything as before.
The special thing is that you do not need to configure cumbersome operations every time you experience its features. Obviously, thanks to this mod, everything becomes much simpler.
Please note that although this mod only requires the Server to work. It is recommended that you install it on both ends. This will give you a smooth experience while using the mod.
Harvestables mod will really simplify a lot of the inherently laborious harvesting process in the game. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
How to install Harvestables Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Harvestables Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.