Author admin Posted on
Hatchery Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 provides you with a new method to farm chickens. You will approach new blocks, items, and even AIs.
Overview of the mod
Farming chickens and hatching eggs seem to be a challenging task in Minecraft. However, if you install the Cosmetic mod – Hatchery, you will approach a new meaning to farm chickens. The mod also comes with some new blocks, items, and more. Here they are:
- New blocks: When you use these blocks, the chicken can hatch eggs for some new chicks. For the coop blocks, adult chickens can lay a lot of eggs at a faster speed.
- New items: Players can change and grow the chance for the incubation to be succeeded. These items also make the speed of the hatching process increase.
- An improved reproductive structure: A chicken will be stopped from bearing a little chicken instantly.
What does Hatchery give you?
It gives you numerous features and functions. Here are some current features you can use in the mod:
- There are lots of roosters added to the game.
- You make use of a nest to hatch eggs.
- The mod comes with the RF Power Generation and Methane Digester Engine.
- There is a new chicken AI called Chicken Mating.
- It also features a special block called Fertilizer Mixer.
- With nesting pens, you can gather chicken drops easily. These pens also breed or drop eggs automatically with the adjoining pens on four sides (North, South, East, and West).
- The mod gives Inventory support to other mods.
- It also features Lucky Egg Machine, Lucky Eggs, etc.
Here is what this modification supports:
- Chickens Mod
- Waila Support
- JEI Support
- Animal Net
- Fertilized Dirt & Fertilized Farmland
- Chicken Feeder
- Liquid Fertilizer
There are some forthcoming features such as:
- Heat Lamps
- Hose and Pump
- Brooding Box / Incubator
You are required to install Minecraft Forge if you want to add Hatchery to the game.
How to install Hatchery Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Hatchery Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Hatchery Mod is installed.
Hatchery Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2