Author admin Posted on
Health Bar Bukkit Plugins 1.11/1.7.4/1.6.4 is an interesting plugin for Bukkit with the main function of adding health bars above mobs and player’s heads. Now follow the article below if you want to get further information about how great it brings all of us.
As mentioned above, this plugin is designed with the aim of placing health bars above player or mob’s heads. Essentially, it is required for RPG and PvP servers.
The plugin comes along with these following unique features:
- The possibility to edit the text over a mob head ( consisting of name, health, and max health)
- The possibility to edit the health bar for prefix + suffix, on the name tag, as well as for players
- Offer option to always display health bars
- Notice that these health bars will disappear after a configurable time
- Do nor require Spout or client mods
- Drag and drop install easily
- World choice for players and mobs as well
- It will announce the console once an update is released on bukkit dev as well as the players with permission
- Display the amount of health below the player’s tag.
- The possibility to display on custom named mobs as well as restore the name after the bar disappears.
This plugin is compatible with these following plugins:
- Colored Tags
- Permission Health
- Heroes (latest version)
- EpicBoss Gold Edition
- Damage Indicator Holograms
- McMMO (the latest version)
This plugin is not compatible with:
- NametagEdit ( you are able to use the alternative plugin: Colored Tags)
- Other plugins that make use of the scoreboard. However, if they make use of the main scoreboard, you are possible to try to disable permission and world disabling in order to make them compatible
In conclusion, Health Bar Bukkit Plugins 1.11/1.7.4/1.6.4 promises to bring all of you many interesting features with the addition of health bars. Don’t hesitate to download this plugin for free here and enjoy it right now.