Author admin Posted on
Health Overlay Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 is an interesting Minecraft mod made by Terrails. He aims to bring many new experiences for the players. Don’t hesitate anymore to follow the article below to have more explorations.
Have you ever felt bored when watching the same screen again and again? In fact, colors play an important role in that. As a result, there are some features that allow you to adjust the colors. And the mod is the same. The mod will enable the players to add colors to the rows of the health bar that will make it more attractive.
Essentially, the mod is a client-side Minecraft mod working with the ability to replace the default heart renderer that will always add more rows whenever you have more than 20 health. The health is currently located in a similar row but only shows up different colored hearts. In addition, it also does similarly with absorption. In case the maximum health of the player is under 20, the mod will render empty hearts. Now you are able to increase the aesthetics of the game with many colored health hearts on your screen.
It is worth noting that the mod is designed to function together with Stats Keeper. However, it is able to work independently.
Let’s get started to download Health Overlay MOd for free here and enjoy all of its greatness.
How to install Health Overlay Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Health Overlay Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Health Overlay Mod is installed.