Author admin Posted on
HelpFixer Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a small modification aiming at the help command on the multiplayer servers. The mod will keep the servers running in a smooth way.
As you know, help command is quite popular in Minecraft. Therefore, most players are recommended to learn about the available plugins as well as necessary help commands when playing the game on the online server. However, not all players know the help command has been causing lots of bugs and issues when it was used wrongly. This is due to a wide range of commands appearing in /help with unorganized orders. This is why the Server Utility mod – HelpFixer was released. When you install this mod on the server, it will arrange all the commands in /help in an alphabetical way. Thanks to this, there will be no conflicts and bugs happening.
With the help of the mod, the servers will be operated in a smooth way. Besides, they will also avoid attacks using malicious codes. Another function of the mod is that it logs offending commands to the server log. Hence, you will easily know who was causing the issue.
You can install HelpFixer on the server-side only. For the mod’s operation in the game, make sure you previously install Minecraft Forge.
How to install HelpFixer Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just HelpFixer Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the HelpFixer Mod is installed.