Author admin Posted on
Hopper Ducts Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a pretty simple Minecraft mod that will add ducts in order to attach to hoppers and send items in any direction as the player’s preference. Get ready to read the article to have further explorations.
Essentially, the mod comes with two new variations of Hopper including the Hooper Duct and the Grated one. Actually, the Hooper Duct is the main focus of the mod that can work the same as a standard pipe while the Grated Hopper is designed to be a version of the Hopper that enables item filtering/sorting.
The difference between a hopper and a duct:
- Ducts are able to send items into inventories that are above them.
- Ducts don’t tend to pull items from inventories above them.
- Ducts have only one inventory slot.
- Ducts are possible to be pointed in a different direction after you put them by hitting them using a stick.
- Ducts will tend to automatically orient to adjacent ducts or hoppers. If you want to disable this feature, just hold the sneak key while placing
- Ducts will have smaller hitboxes so that you can easier reach blocks behind them.
What’s a Grated Hopper do?
- Grated Hoppers consist of an additional row of items in their interface. Actually, it is the filter inventory. Notice that only items that match this row are enabled to go into the hooper from a hooper, a chest, or a duct.
- The Grated Hopper tends to eject those specific items into its destination.
- You also can insert items into the Grated Hopper from the bottom and the sides that do not fit the filter. In order words, you are able to insert anything into a Grated Hopper if you want as well as make it eject its appropriate items into its destination inventory.
Quickly download Hopper Ducts Mod for free here without any hesitation and start things off in your own way.
How to install Hopper Ducts Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Hopper Ducts Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Hopper Ducts Mod is installed.