Author admin Posted on
HunterIllager Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 improves your survival experience in Minecraft by releasing hunter illagers. They are evil and willing to attack anything on sight.
There are plenty of ways to make changes to the gameplay in Minecraft. And adding new mobs is one of the best ways. With the Mobs mod mentioned above, you will encounter some wicked illagers when you make your way through an in-game hut. They are known as aggressive characters that deal damage to not only villagers but also to animals, like chickens for instance. The reason why they appear in a hut is they want to collect food. If they see any chickens, animals, or even villagers in the hut, they will hunt and attack them.
Here are all the features you will experience in the mod:
- The new characters appear in Wood huts. These huts are found in plain biomes.
- An illager starts dealing damage to an animal or a player on sight using arrows.
- Once the illager has successfully beaten an enemy, it starts laughing. Their laugher sounds so creepy.
- They collect food on the ground then absorb it to recover their health after taking damage.
- The spawn rate of Wood huts can be changed in the config file.
HunterIllager forces you to install Minecraft Forge API before you apply it to the game.
How to install HunterIllager Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just HunterIllager Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the HunterIllager Mod is installed.