Author admin Posted on
Hwyla Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft is a mod that provides information about the blocks that appear, exist, or are placed out in nature when players look at them.
These mod types are often very interested in the Mod Pack Developer because when players come in contact with a large number of different modems at the same time, each mod introduces dozens of different types of machines, blocks, items. Hwyla as a handy companion.
Modpack in Minecraft now has achieved specific achievements, many large modpacks have become extremely developed, making the names of many giant modpack brands such as Tekkit or Feed The Beast, etc. Naturally, Modpack has become a style of play that is supported by many people in the Minecraft community in general. Set of many different mod types, but they can be compatible and support each other. It may or may not be the same, but players will have a life-saving experience they’ve never experienced before.
Besides, a large number of mods is a large number of mysterious items, blocks, machines that players can not know which issue from the mod. There are modpack items up to nearly 100 Not Enough Item pages. With the Hwyla Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.12.2, players can distinguish which blocks in nature belong to which mod. and when looking at the intersection of machines, the player can even know what the machine block contains. This mod requires minecraft Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10 / 1.11.
How to install Hwyla Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Hwyla Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Hwyla Mod is installed.
Hwyla Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.15.1
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.13.2
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2