Author admin Posted on
If you are a lover of the decoration work in Minecraft game, you should definitely not ignore the mod I Like Wood Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4. It is clear that this mod mainly revolves around decoration and furniture by adding new woodblocks to the game combined with enhanced texture and their pattern. This is really a useful mod that you should not ignore in the future.
About I Like Wood Mod
As its name implies, this mod will bring into the game many different versions of wooden blocks so you can freely use them in your creation process. Besides, the mod also allows you to turn all custom blocks and items corresponding to the vanilla version by placing them in the crafting grid. First up is the Wooden Walls. This item is similar to the “wall” block already available in Minecraft, but they are made from the woods of Minecraft. The mod also adds 6 types of Barrels, 6 types of Chests, and 6 types of Bookshelf, as well as 6 new types of Crafting Table. All of them are made from six different kinds of wood in the game: Oak, Birch, Jungle, Spruce, Acacia, and Dark Oak so you can freely use them for their respective purposes.
Another cool feature is the addition of a special block called Wooden Panels that is created by stacking two Wooden Slabs on top of each other in the crafting box. With a unique crafting way, this block promises to be a useful item for your creation and decoration in the Minecraft game.
I Like Wood mod is really the wonderful mod that supports you a lot when playing Minecraft. Of course, please remember to install Minecraft Forge before if you want to use this mod.
How to install I Like Wood Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just I Like Wood Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the I Like Wood Mod is installed.