Author admin Posted on
IAP [Industrial Foregoing] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 lets you do some industrial activities to lessen the boringness in Minecraft. You can exploit wood, minerals, etc.
The mod stands for Industrial Agriculture Plugin. It is a plugin mod for Industrial Agriculture mod aiming to bring more crops for Industrial Foregoing. By using this mod, players can do more industrialization as well as modernization in activities. If you want to grow your farm, then you should download and use the mod!
Feel free to exploit various elements, such as woods, minerals, etc. By exploiting them, you will not feel bored! They will give you a new experience to refresh your game. You will explore plenty of crops then use them to expand your farm in Minecraft. There are two types of seeds available in this mod, such as:
- Pink Slime
Although IAP [Industrial Foregoing] Mod is quite simple, it is still worth your try. Especially, it will help refresh your in-game world. You can download the mod for free then use it to approach more crops. But, before you download it, make sure you install some required files, including:
- Minecraft Forge
- Industrial Foregoing
- Industrial Agriculture
Hope you have a lot of fun with this mod!
How to install IAP [Industrial Foregoing] Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just IAP [Industrial Foregoing] Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the IAP [Industrial Foregoing] Mod is installed.