Author admin Posted on
IChunUtil Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 stands for IChun Utilities which is a shared library mod for the use of iChun’s mods. If you are playing these iChun’s mods, you should not miss this library. Now you are able to read the article below in order to have more discoveries about how effectively it supports.
It is a fact that library mods have become a trend recently due to its conveniences. For such purpose, Minecraft developers focus on programming open-source libraries used by their other mods with the aim of being able to support multiple mods at the same time. Moreover, it also helps to save time when having to repair a lot of mods with the same error. You will frequently see these library mods in the required part of other mods.
Ichun Utilities mod has the same function. As mentioned above, it is used by many mods of iChun. Here is a list of iChun’s mods that requires this library:
- iChun’s Hats Mod
- Hat Stand Mod
- Attachable Grinder Mod
- Gravity Gun Mod
- Portal Gun Mod
- The Doors Mod
- Keygrip Mod
- Sync Mod
- And a lot more!
Programmed as a library mod, this mod will not add any new content in the Minecraft game. Conversely, it will provide players the possibility to support other relating mods and offer common sets of code, important data, documents, and frameworks, etc. From that, it will help to reduce the file size, save time, and support optimization.
Remember to install this mod before using these iChun’s mods in order to avoid any crashes or errors. If you just have it installed independently, it will have no effect in-game.
Now you are able to download iChunUtil Mod for free here and enjoy all of its conveniences.
How to install iChunUtil Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just iChunUtil Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the iChunUtil Mod is installed.
iChunUtil Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.3
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.7.10