Author admin Posted on
Ignition: HydroGel Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.12.2 is created by Shadows_of_Fire who wants to give a useful Minecraft mod to improve the gaming experience for players. Let’s get started to follow the article below to have further information.
Basically, the mod is designed to be an updated version of HydroGel. Its main function is to add a single block called HydroGel. In fact, this new block functions as a solid water block for farmland.
It is a fact that the main target of the mod is to serve the irrigation of farms so it comes along with a block with water. With the convenience of the mod, you now are able to have a useful block to hydrate elevated farmland without having to cover the water holes to make sure that you do not fall in. You now also do not need to worry about holding up water. All you need to do is to put this block and then it will supply water for the blocks for the land around you.
In order to craft the Hydrogel block, you need slime balls, a water bucket, and iron bars.
Let’s get started to download Ignition: HydroGel for free here and enjoy its greatness/
How to install Ignition: HydroGel Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ignition: HydroGel Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Ignition: HydroGel Mod is installed.