Author admin Posted on
Immersive Integration Mod 1.7.10 supports the famous Immersive Engineering mod. It provides players with blocks and items fitting the original mod’s style.
If you want to have more blocks and items to use in Minecraft, then make sure you will not skip this Technology mod. Although it is just an addon, it still brings great things to explore. All the items can be used with other mods, the original mode, as well as vanilla additions. Here are some blocks and items that you can use in various mods, for instance:
- Applied Energistics 2: ME Wire Connector, ME Dense Wire Connector, Dense Wire Coil, Fluix Wire Coil, ME Transformer, and ME Dense Transformer.
- Immersive Engineering: Wooden Post Extension, Industrial Coke Oven, Steel Trapdoor, Induction Charger, and Capacitor in a Box.
- Minecraft: Redstone Wire Connector and Redstone Wire Coil
- Tinkers’ Construct: Capacitor in a Box is added to the tools and is charged by Induction Charger.
The installation of Immersive Integration requires:
- Minecraft Forge
- Immersive Engineering version 0.6.1 or above
How to install Immersive Integration Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Immersive Integration Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Immersive Integration Mod is installed.