Author admin Posted on
Immersive Petroleum Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.11.2 is designed to be a lightweight content add-on for the famous mod Immersive Engineering.
Essentially, the mod focuses on oil, oil extraction, as well as oil processing. It consists of an extensive set of essential configuration options to make sure that it is highly recommended for any modpack that contains Immersive Engineering.
- It is designed to be a 6x4x3 multi-block that is used to extract Crude Oil from Oil Reservoirs.
- When being powered, it will just work once having a reservoir below it.
- It is a big 4x16x4 multi-block that is used to process liquid into another one It is mainly used for turning Crude Oil into usable Diesel, Gasoline fuels as well as Lubricant
- The port on the back of it can be used to input Crude Oil
- It is designed to be a basic power provider burning Gasoline.
- It is a block for decoration that is used as an alternative for Concrete from base Immersive Engineering.
- It is made to be a byproduct of the use of the Distillation Tower to process Crude Oil
- It can be used to create Asphalt Concrete.
- By using a Pumpack, it is able to be extracted from Oil Reservoirs.
- It is possible to be processed in a Distillation Tower for Diesel, Lubricant, and Bitumen productions.
- It is created by processing Crude Oil in the Distillation Tower
- It can be used for energy production with the Diesel Generator
- It also can be used as fuel for the Mining Drill.
- It is a byproduct in the Distillation Tower when implementing the processing of Crude Oil.
- It is able to be used to speed up machines.
- You can set an Automatic Lubricator to have a long-term lubrication
- It is made in the Distillation Tower.
- It is the same as Diesel but is most appropriate for the use of small engines.
- They ate big deposits of liquid which are possible to be found under Bedrock.
- You need to use a Core Sample Drill to locate these reservoirs and you just only harvest them with a Pumpjack.
And a lot of more unique features are waiting for you to discover. Feel free to download Immersive Petroleum for free here
How to install Immersive Petroleum Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Immersive Petroleum Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Immersive Petroleum Mod is installed.