Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mods 1.14.4 Minecraft Mods 1.15.2 Minecraft Mods 1.16.5
Immersive Portals (for Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4
Immersive Portals (for Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 allows the user to see through the portals and walk through them without loading screen. Everything can happen in a seamless way.
What is Immersive Portals for Forge?
Aside from the main function above, it will offer other features as follows.
Enhanced End Portals
Various commands for creating Custom Portals
Datapack based custom portal generation
And more at the wiki
The fact that the mainly supported version is the Fabric version. You’d better launch the Fabric version because it’s more stable than the Forge one.
Besides, the 1.14 version is not compatible with OptiForge. To utilize Optiforge with the existing mod in 1.14, you have to deploy the older version of forge, for example, 28.1.114.
Meanwhile, the 1.14 and 1.15 versions will depend on MixinBootstrap. The 1.16 version only runs with OptiFine G7.
Immersive Portals (for Forge) is a mod about dimensions and player transport. Let’s install Minecraft Forge because it requires!
How to install Immersive Portals (for Forge) Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Immersive Portals (for Forge) Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Immersive Portals (for Forge) Mod Download Links