Author admin Posted on
Immersive Vehicles (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is formerly known as Transport Simulator mod. It adds planes and cars with a realistic look to Minecraft.
About the mod
This Player Transport mod is a succession of the Flight Simulator mod. Its purpose is to bring players realistic planes and cars. These means of transport will improve the way you move in the world of Minecraft.
The vehicles added by the mod are divided into various packs. You have to install those packs individually.
Vehicle packs featured in Immersive Vehicles
The vehicle packs will enter your mods folder, which is the same as other mods.
OCP Brand that is from the core dev team
This pack includes two sets, including:
Official Vehicle Set:
- It is a selection of unique vehicles.
- Every design displays the abilities of IV while it still matches the aesthetic of Minecraft.
Waywardcraft Vehicle Pack:
- This is a port of the Waywardcraft Flansmod pack.
- You will have a retro MC vehicle experience when you use this mod.
- You need to have another pack so you can use engines, seats, as well as wheels.
UNU Brand that is from Dr_prof_Luigi
UNU Parts Pack:
- It is needed for all packs of the author.
- It features important sections such as engines, seats, and bumper stickers.
UNU Civilian Pack:
- This pack includes cars, buses, trucks, scooters, and more. You can utilize them in a city.
UNU Military Pack:
- This Military pack is equal to the UNU Civilian pack.
- This is for when you are in need of a gun to use with your vehicle.
Expanded UNUverse Pack:
- This is a collection of post-apocalyptic vehicles.
- It is quite great if you will reach a Mad Max themed map.
- It contains Corvairs, VW beetles, as well as other classic cars with air-cooled.
Iconic Movie Vehicles Pack:
- You can obtain your own Ecto-1.
Immersive Vehicles also features Trin Brand that is from The Oddly Seagull
Trin Parts Pack:
- This pack brings you wheels, seats, engines, and unique accessories.
- You install this pack for all Trin vehicles.
Immersive Vehicles Trin Civil Pack V3:
- It includes gobs of civil vehicles.
- It is somewhat more modern than the UNU civil pack. However, it is good for any city.
Military Car Pack:
- The pack brings some nice military vehicles.
- It has lots of camo varieties. In other words, there is a vehicle for each base location.
- This pack is for players who like flashing lights and sirens.
Industrial Machinery Pack:
- You use this pack when you want to decorate a construction site using something other than pickup trucks.
Other Brands that come from various Authors
IVV: Immersive Vehicles Vanity:
- You can use Bumper Stickers as well as Decoration Blocks galore.
- It also features some vehicles.
DKZ: Automotive Branch:
- This small pack brings you some classic vehicles. If you find UNU new to you, you can use DKZ.
- You can create your own car.
GGVP: General’s General Vehicles Pack:
- Most vehicles are randomly from FTR, WWII, as well as MW.
IAV Parts Pack:
- This is the current parts library that is made for VEB Automobilwerke Schwikau and Mackrel Automotive Industries.
VEB: Automobilwerke Schwikau:
- The pack features cool Immersive Vehicles, like cars and tanks.
GAP: Golden Airport Pack:
- This pack contains realistic airliners.
HA: Hero Aviation Helicopter Pack:
- This pack gives you helicopters that you can use to take off.
MAI: Mackrel Automotive Industries:
- This is a list of European vehicles from the 40s to the 70s. It is great if you want something RHD.
TRVP: Turbo’s Random Vehicles Pack:
- The pack includes food trucks and Patty Wagon.
IPG: Immersive Poker’s Garage:
- This pack features luxury cars. It also includes exotic supercars as well as some parts for them.
DVT: Diamond Warriors Pack:
- There is a variety of vehicles for you to choose from.
- The models look quite simple and similar to classic Flansmod. Hence, they will not deal damage to your FPS.
Sign and Decor Packs for the Immersive Vehicles Mod
American Signs and Traffic Signals Pack:
- This is a collection of amazing US style signs as well as signals that are based on the MUTCD.
Melvin’s Simple Sign Pack:
- It includes a lot of signs.
- There are more than 500 signs that you can add to your city.
The Expanded Signs Pack:
- This pack brings you more signs.
Cactus’s Decor Pack:
- It is similar to CFM. However, it is for IV and it has fewer tables.
Small, New, and Old Packs for the mod
- It includes a list of highly-detailed WWII era tanks.
Randall Agriculture Pack:
- Colt 44 includes planting and harvesting.
- The pack does not include Robots.
Potato Vehicle Industries:
- When you don’t find anything good for you, you can try using Hashim.
- It includes vehicles with nice polished designs.
Naomi Retro Vehicles:
- It includes old and new machinecraft as well as Minecraft cars.
Spicy Sausesaig Gauge Pack:
- GAP planes are equipped with a convenient flight display.
Kadwin Jurassic Park Vehicles Pack:
- This is when you are in need of a vehicle to take you to a faraway generic engineering lab.
Features of Immersive Vehicles Mod
This Player Transport Mod lets you experience some unique features such as:
The in-mod physics are quite realistic:
- They are quite real.
- All in-mod planes take off in the same way as real planes.
- When you run out of fuel, you will not fall like a rock.
- The physics on the ground are kind of more than just a vehicle sliding on ice.
- The plant flight is decided by elements such as speed, angle of attack, weight, pitch, engine life, propeller pitch, and so forth.
- For vehicles, they will be influenced by speed, blown tires, slick surfaces, as well as the number of wheels touching the ground.
The mod supports Joystick and Mouse. You can use them as controls:
- You can utilize the dusty old flight stick in Minecraft now.
- You are also able to change Immersive Vehicles into Gran Turismo using a steering wheel.
- IV brings you the ability to control a vehicle using a controller that is acknowledged as a joystick.
- There is also a built-in mouse yoke system for you to try.
There is a Manual in the mod that tells you everything about the mod:
- This mod is equipped with a manual that has information on how things function in the mod.
- You will know how to create your initial vehicle.
- It also lets you know the specifics of engine care and you will understand why your engine is emitting black smoke.
- The manual acts like a useful guide for Immersive Vehicles Mod.
- You are recommended to read this manual when you want to research on something in the mod.
Elements in Immersive Vehicles mod are completely customizable:
- You are able to customize every vehicle in the mod.
- You can customize a plane to carry you and your friend from the main base to a new one.
- It also allows you to operate ore shipments in the air to evade the creepers and stop them from blowing up your things.
- The mod lets you select if you want to equip your vehicles with seats or chests or not. This brings you more combinations of craft.
The mod has contents based on various packs from famous developers and creators:
- The mod allows you to extend your vehicle choices through the content packs.
- You are recommended to use the official content pack. However, you can still think about using other packs or even your own ones. All of them are welcome.
- If you become familiar with Flan’s pack system, you will find it easy to use this Minecraft mod.
A variety of Working Gauges for you to choose from to use in the mod:
- The mod is proud to bring you the largest list of gauges that you can use in the modded vehicle market.
- It features altimeters, display height, heading indicators, or even direction display.
- Besides, there are also some indicators that let you know the temperature as well as the oil pressure of engines.
- The indicators also let you know the current voltage of the electrical system.
- You will not wonder if the arrow fired at you would deal any damage to you.
The in-mod Lighting is quite true:
- All vehicles in Immersive Vehicles Mod are provided with real lights. It is because the mod wants everything to look cook and effective.
- Hence, you don’t have to depend on dynamic lights, chunk updates, or even TPS-sapping.
- The mod utilizes realistic OpenGL blending to make realistic lighting effects. These effects will light up the world around you.
You decide a fuel to use in the mod:
- You are allowed to decide what is fuel in this mod.
- Unlike other mods, this one does not require you to download a certain mod as a dependency for fuel.
- Lava can be utilized to run engines by default. However, Immersive Vehicles gives you the ability to utilize any liquid from any mod and turn it into an effective fuel.
- To add liquids to the fuel pump in this mod, you can use some pipes.
- By doing so, you will have an infinite amount of fuel to run your vehicles.
The mod is quite configurable:
- You can configure most of the things in MTS. For instance, you can configure the crafting process for materials that is needed to create a vehicle.
- Besides, you can also configure the choice of designing the glass on the inside of a car.
- The mod also gives support to Fore OreDict. This makes sure that the mod is well consistent with other mods.
Immersive Vehicles (Formerly Transport Simulator) may not be the first mod but is proud to be a unique mod about vehicles in Minecraft. It does not only add unique vehicles but it also lets you create your own ones then add them to the mod. Hence, you can show your creativity in making vehicles.
- Minecraft Forge
- Official Pack
How to install Immersive Vehicles Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Immersive Vehicles Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.