Author admin Posted on
Improved Hoes (Fabric) Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 helps you farm with hoes in a simple way. If adds some hoe types with different ranges of blocks.
Tools for farming in Minecraft are diverse. Now, you are equipped with some unique hoes. They can make your farming task much simpler and easier.
Every hoe type featured in the Improved Hoes mod comes with a special range of blocks that it is able to function with. When the hoe is within this range, it is able to do some tasks such as:
- Tilling land
- Harvesting crops
- Harvesting and replanting crops
To use the hoe in a normal way, you use Shift as you use the hoe. If you use other hoes from other mods, they will come with the same effects when you add them to the config.
Here are the hoe ranges:
- Wooden Hoes: 1×1
- Stone Hoes: 3×3
- Iron Hoes: 5×5
- Gold Hoes: 5×5
- Diamond Hoes: 7×7
Here is how you use it:
- You use a hoe then right-click the crops to collect as well as replant all crops that are in range.
- When you left-click crops with a hoe, you can collect all crops in range.
- To till all ground that is in range, you right-click the ground with a hoe.
- When you right-click crops without holding a hoe, you can collect and replant them.
Improved Hoes Mod helps you till the soil for crops and plant them in a simple way. The mod is required for the server-side.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to install Improved Hoes Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Improved Hoes Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.