Author admin Posted on
In-Game Wiki Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 was initially a Modjam 3 mod. The developer finally completed the creation that is entirely put into effect in another creation, PneumaticCraft.
How to use In-Game Wiki Mod
As mentioned, it began as a Modjam 3. The author finished it and implemented the release in PneumaticCraft.
In order to find what is feasible to happen to this edition, you’d better download and install PneumaticCraft.
The present version is a client-only mod.
Nevertheless, you are capable of installing it on a server.
Server owners can supplement the server facts on their server where the users can see once they log on to the room.
In-Game Wiki Mod provides a server utility that revolves around the map and information. It requires Minecraft Forge as well. Currently, the project is abandoned. The default file will not receive any update to run with the most recent version of Minecraft. In other words, there is no maintenance.
How to install In-Game Wiki Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just In-Game Wiki Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the In-Game Wiki Mod is installed.