Author admin Posted on
Industrial Agriculture Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is an available add-on for Mystical Agriculture, another popular mod. It has already dropped new seeds, crops, essences into other mods resources.
More Information about Industrial Agriculture
In fact, it has added a lot of items to the resources of other creations. You should set the right plugin for each mod.
List of mods that are supported:
Version 1.8.9 is obtainable for Minecraft 1.16.5.
The current release supplements some strange items named Seed Bags. There are 6 tiers. If you don’t have Mystical Agraditions, it’ll be Tier 5 instead.
As of v1.6, mods may be configurable to get cruxes essential for the seeds to grow.
Update 1.6.7 adds the possibility to put cruxes in the crops from the existing product. For the first loading time, it takes every crop in the registry and offers an entry to the crux map. Then, you can add the crux and reload MC.
To add a crux to a seed, remember to place the block name in the CRUX MAP!
Industrial Agriculture is a farming mod. It requires Minecraft Forge!
How to install Industrial Agriculture Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Industrial Agriculture Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.