Author admin Posted on
Industrial Wires Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an Immersive Engineering utility. The mod is only usable in the game once you have installed IC2 already.
This Addons mod comes with some unique features to explore. For instance, you may get interested in the EU-transferring wires with the IE style. An important thing to note is you are bound to install IC2 so the mod can be functional in Minecraft and you can approach all features. Besides, if a device that was powered by IndustrialWires, it will be able to operate on IC2 EU and even ForgeEnergy/RF.
Here are the exclusive features for IC2 compat:
- Lots of wires with the IE style will transfer EU.
- There are plenty of converters between the rotational energy of IE and kinetic energy of IC2.
There are also some features for HV/electronics:
- Various control panels to use.
- Many ladders of Jacob.
- Plenty of Marx generators.
To get the recipes for connectors, replays, as well as wires, you can check out the Engineer’s Manual. Industrial Wires Mod is functional well in the game only when you meet its requirements, which is that you must previously download:
- Minecraft Forge
- Immersive Engineering Mod
- Industrial Craft 2 Mod
How to install Industrial Wires Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Industrial Wires Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Industrial Wires Mod is installed.