Author admin Posted on
InGame Info XML Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 allows players to display a customizable “F3 screen”. However, it’s not the entire functionality that you will receive after the download.
More facts about InGame Info XML
Along with the main feature, you can find out additional highlights below.
Indeed, it’s able to work with a default config (in XML). Therefore, you can replace or modify the creation of your preferences.
Moreover, you can see a few supports for XML, JSON. Don’t ignore the text format (a slightly changed version of bspkrs’ format)!
Community config files (“new”):
It’s feasible to seek the list of the community published config files without difficulty. So as to present yours, you can submit a pull request (PR) or send that file to the developer. He will add it.
LunatriusCore (v1.7.2+ only)
InGame Info XML is a helpful MC mod to point out an extremely customizable item known as the F3 screen. Let’s install Minecraft Forge now to kick off it now!
How to install InGame Info XML Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just InGame Info XML Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the InGame Info XML Mod is installed.