Author admin Posted on
Integrated Crafting Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a useful mod with the ability to provide in-game documentation and tutorials through the “ On Dynamics of Integration” book from Integrated Dynamics. If you are still curious about this mod, download it for your device to explore in more detail.
About Integrated Crafting mod
After installing this mod, by accessing your Integrated Dynamics networks you can easily get items, energy, or liquids thanks to its auto-builder. In addition, you will be able to set up an automated crafting system. By connecting to external machines, you can allow them to automatically craft items with any mix of items, energies, and liquids. Obviously, there will be countless interesting experiences waiting for you to discover in this mod.
Another cool feature of this mod is that it also allows you to collect unknown startup data and this feature can be disabled on configuration as well as complying with Minecraft’s snooper settings.
For those who love programming, Integrated Crafting is one of the most perfect mods to try. Of course, you must also have Minecraft Forge installed for this mod to work properly.
How to install Integrated Crafting Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Integrated Crafting Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Integrated Crafting Mod is installed.