Author admin Posted on
Inventory Pets Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.11.2 is added into the Minecraft game with the aim of increasing the number of your pets. If you are excited about lovely pets and want more explorations, you can follow the article right now.
This mod comes along with the addition of a total of 52 unique and fancy pets that own mind-bending skills as well as great tricks. But how do they look in the game? In more detail, the mod adds inventory pets that are living animated animals. They stay in your inventory and promise to bring you a lot of things such as unique special effects, amazing drops, buffs, defenses, weapons, as well as utilities in order to exchange for feeding and taking care of. In addition, several unique pets such as Purplicous Cow are extremely handsome. That sounds incredible!
It is worth noting that each of these pets will have specific food they require to eat. Remember to carry a small stack of this food in your inventory any time to feed them when they want to eat. Specifically, a few pets will eat after a specific number of uses, some others will eat from 1 to 2 times per day.
In conclusion, Inventory Pets Mod will help to make your Minecraft world more alive with dozens of unique and awesome pets. Let’s get started to download the mod for free here.
How to install Inventory Pets Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Inventory Pets Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Inventory Pets Mod is installed.