Author admin Posted on
Inventory Spam [Forge] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 is a small mod for customers only. Its main feature is to display the items that the player has added to and removed from the inventory.
About Inventory Spam mod
When playing Minecraft, it’s annoying and time-consuming when you open the trash in the inventory and throw them away.
Not only that, but you also have to rearrange and move items according to the classification on the crate. It is clear that this tasteless work takes a lot of time and effort. That’s why this mod was born.
Obviously, this is a simple feature but extremely practical and highly applicable. It will show the items and the number of items that have been added/removed from the inventory.
The mod will let the player know you have picked up or thrown out of the inventory along with the quantity using a simple interface.
Now you can adjust the display configuration in the game to feel as comfortable and convenient as possible. Sorting items will be more fun and easier than ever.
In fact, this mod will add a new small window. It displays all the items you pick up on the ground, the objects you throw, as well as their number. Therefore, it will be easy for you to know what is in your inventory without you having to open it.
Obviously, this mod will make your life easier in Minecraft. At any point, you can open the “Inventory Spam Settings” window to customize how the mod works by adjusting the settings when you move the mouse.
Inventory Spam is really a great mod to adjust the display configuration for a more convenient and easy experience. Download the mod to experience it today.
How to install Inventory Spam Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Inventory Spam Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.