Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mods 1.12.2
InWorldCrafting Mod 1.12.2
InWorldCrafting Mod 1.12.2 is a Technology mod that has CraftTweaker integration. You use the mod to make worlds with Fire, Liquid, and Explosive.
Making worlds in Minecraft seems to be an interesting task now. It is all thanks to the above mod. It allows you to create worlds using three basic elements such as Fire, Liquid, and Explosive. This helps to improve your gaming experience.
You will be impressed by the following features:
- The mod is able to change Fluids into various Fluid types. This is similar to Empowered Canola Oil recipe in Actually Additions.
- When it comes in contact with a particular fluid, it will change items into other items. This is also the same as the Infused Wood recipe from Astral Sorcery.
- An Item can be burned. This turns it into another Item.
- A certain Item can be blown up to become another Item.
- A Block will be blown up in the world for appearing in an Item.
InWorldCrafting has JEI categories integrated. Therefore, the players playing your pack find it easy to pick it up. Make sure that you accomplish the installation of Minecraft Forge prior to using the mod.
How to install InWorldCrafting Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just InWorldCrafting Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
InWorldCrafting Mod Download Links