Author admin Posted on
Iron Furnaces Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 brings diverse furnace types to Minecraft. These furnaces come in different tiers and serve you in various tasks.
The mod took inspiration from the Iron Chests mod by CPW. It brings you various furnaces that are made out of various block types. There is also a special thing about the furnaces, which is that you classify them based on the rare materials you use for crafting them.
Furnaces are necessary items that are used for processing tasks. You can use them to cook food, smelt ores, as well as craft items. They come in many types, so you can diversify your processing tasks.
You can try using furnaces made of various blocks like Iron, Gold, Diamond, as well as Obsidian. Each furnace also has its own item burning rates. This is based on the rare materials for crafting them.
Iron Furnaces Mod is made for Forge. Therefore, it needs to have Minecraft Forge installed to function.
How to install Iron Furnaces Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Iron Furnaces Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.