Author admin Posted on
Item Blacklist [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 blocks the use of items and blocks according to specified sizes. Op can still use and edit them easily. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
About Item Blacklist mod
As is known, in Minecraft Multiplayer, players can help each other, exchange in exchange for the items they need. They can even build large structures together. That’s why Multiplayer is a favorite game mode in Minecraft. However, it also raises some problems.
It always exists a lot of unhealthy players and they have no sense to develop the community together. They use the power to destroy other players’ attempts to entertain. For servers that use a lot of mods with a variety of powerful weapons, this is a big problem.
This mod was born to solve the above problem. As mentioned above, thanks to this mod, the server owner can block any item they want. That’s why this mod will help prevent unhealthy players and their bad deeds.
The characteristics of Item Blacklist mod
This contains contraband in a nullified shell! They won’t use it anymore.
- /blockitem – Base command. Will give you all the available options.
- ban [dim list] [item[:*:meta]] – Bans the item. (Defaults to the item you are holding, the dimension you are in.)
- unban [item[:*:meta]] – Unbans the item. (Defaults to the item you are holding and the dimension you are in.)
- list [dim: player] – Lists all the banned items sorted by dimension. (Defaults to all dimensions.)
- unpack [player] – Removes items from the banned item container. (Defaults to you.)
- pack [player] – Puts items back into banned item container. (Defaults to you.)
- The main command has in-game help. (/block item help)
Obviously, the Item Blacklist mod will help you a lot during the game. It will really make server administrators feel more comfortable in their own management.
How to install Item Blacklist Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Item Blacklist Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.