Author admin Posted on
Item Filters Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 works simply as a library mod that is useful for some mods such as Modular Pipes, FTB Quests, and QNet. Follow the article if you want to get further information about this mod.
The main function of the mod is to offer s single item, Item Filters which enables you to make use of advanced filtering/item selection. You simply are able to add your filters with the API. In case you want to utilize it for any request, you can cheat in any filter (or you are possible to utilize available one and sneak-right-click in order to alter type) and right-click to customize it. After that, in the item task, you choose items from your inventory. Then the icon will automatically appear as a scrolling list of valid items, however, you need to yourself vary task title.
The mod brings all of us these following features as below:
- AND – Match all children filters if they match
- NOT – Reverse child filter
- OR – Match in case any child filter matches
- XOR – Match in case either of filters match, but not both
- Creative Tab – Match in case the items are now in the Creative tab
- Mod – Match in case the items are from the mod
- Ore Dictionary Name – Match in case items have ore name
It is worth noting that OR, NOT, XOR, AND do not have GUIs now
The mod is still in development so the article will introduce filters still being made and will be soon added in the near future:
- Advanced Item Filter
- Name Filter – check if the name consists of a string
- Fluid Filter – the ability to check for items containing liquid in them and for the amount of the liquid
- Bee Filter – check the species as well as the type
- Enchantment Filter – the ability to check of the item own enchant as well as its level
- Chicken Filter – check of chicken characteristics such as type, growth, strength, and gain
- Fuel Filter – check for fuel items as well as their burn time
- EMC Filter – the ability to check for a range of EMC
In conclusion, Item Filters Mod is actually a very helpful library for other mods needed with the use of advanced filtering selection. Don’t hesitate to download this mod for free and enjoy its greatness.
How to install Item Filters Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Item Filters Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Item Filters Mod is installed.
Item Filters Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.3
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2