Author admin Posted on
Item Scroller [Forge/Fabric] Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 helps you manage and organize your inventory more quickly and conveniently. You can save a lot of time, easily find your needed item.
About Item Scroller mod
The basic inventory management and arrangement system in Minecraft is quite stable and fully functional. But there are many functions that players never even use, or do not like. Therefore, this mod will help to manage and arrange the inventory, operating in a very scientific and effective way.
It will provide several ways to move items in the inventory GUI. You can operate it by rolling the mouse when moving up to the storage slots. Or you can hold down the modifier key and then left or right-click to drag the item into the slot.
Besides, the mod also has some modifier keys (Shift, Ctrl, and Ctrl+Shift) to move infrastructure. It also makes it easier to support villagers, avoiding too many mouse clicks.
Item Scroller Mod contains a setting option to individually enable or disable one of the modes. There are also options to toggle the scroll direction or change the scrolling method. Players will use the in-game config menu to access all of these settings.
- Mouse Scroll: Move an item from or to the slot when hovering over the mouse.
- Shift + scroll: move the entire item layer at the same time. Hover your mouse on the floor to move.
- Ctrl + scroll: Move all matching items to or from another inventory.
- Ctrl + shift + scroll: Move everything to or from another inventory.
- Shift + left click and Click + drag: move all floors that the mouse drags away.
- Shift + right-click and Click + drag: move all but the last item from every floor the mouse hovers over.
- Ctrl + left or right-click and Click + drag: move 1 item from all floors that the mouse hovers over.
- Shift + Click on an empty slot with the item in the cursor: move all related items to the inventory.
- Shift + click outside the inventory with the item in the cursor: drop all matching items from the inventory
Special Case – Villager GUI
- Specially managed villager GUI (if enabled in config). You can use it when you hover over the output slot.
- Hold Shift and scroll down to fill the recipe/trade input slots.
- Hold Shift and scroll up to move output items to the user inventory in the usual way.
- When the output slot is empty: hold Shift and scroll up to move the input item to the inventory
- Just need to hold Shift and then scroll up or down repeatedly to buy and sell items quickly and easily.
Special case: crafting grid (or equivalent)
- Support processing the crafting grid and crafting multiple items at the same time in Item Scroller mod
- When hovering over the crafting grid output slot, scroll down to fill 1 set of ingredients into the grid.
- If you hold down the Shift key while scrolling down, you can fill the grid to the maximum.
- The item must be in the output slot (1 set of material items on the grid). Or you must select the recipe when scrolling down to an empty output slot.
- To craft an item recipe, scroll up while hovering over the output slot.
- To craft all the materials from the grid, hold Shift + scroll up.
- To craft as much as possible from all items in the GUI, hold down Ctrl + Shift + scroll up while hovering over the output slot.
- When the output slot is empty, hold Shift and scroll up to move the item out of the crafting grid.
- It is also possible to empty the crafting grid by Ctrl + Shift + mouse scroll on one of the material slots. This is similar to when moving all items in the inventory.
- When scrolling to craft an item/ to add an item to the grid, you can store the current output item.
- While hovering over the output slot with the crafted item, you can press Shift + Recipe key + number key. It will save the recipe to the slot in order (slots 1 to 9 only).
- To view the saved recipe and change the selection, press the hotkey for Recipe store/recall (default is S). Then scroll or press the number key to change.
- If you use the Recipe key + numeric method, you can move the ingredient item to the crafting grid
Note: this feature is not directly linked to grids/crafting tables. This allows adding all supported crafting grids to the config. By default, you will have all crafting grids in the base game plus the crafting grids from Ender Utilities
Item Scroller mod is really a great creation that brings a lot of ease to the game.
How to install Item Scroller Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Item Scroller Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Item Scroller Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.17.1 [Fabric]
For Minecraft: 1.16.5 [Fabric]
For Minecraft: 1.15.2 [Forge]
For Minecraft: 1.15.2 [Fabric]
For Minecraft: 1.14.4 [Forge]
For Minecraft: 1.14.4[Fabric]
For Minecraft: 1.12.2 [Forge]
For Minecraft: 1.11.2 [Forge]
For Minecraft: 1.10.2 [Forge]
For Minecraft: 1.9.4 [Forge]
For Minecraft: 1.8.9 [Forge]
For Minecraft: 1.7.10 [Forge]