Author admin Posted on
IvToolkit Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is programmed to be a framework for the use of Ivorius’s mods. If you are playing these Ivorius’s mods, any way you should not ignore this useful mod. If you are excited about it and want to get further information about how efficiently it works, you can read the article right now.
In fact, if you are a regular player of the Minecraft game, you are certainly familiar with core mods. At the moment, developers tend to design and program these core mods with the aim of bringing players the special possibility to support multiple mods at the same time. From that, it will help to save maximum resources in-game. Additionally, you no longer have to fix a lot of mods with the same error. Now you just need to fix one mod only.
And this mod is one of them. It works as a framework with the aim of shared functionality. Actually, Ivorius follows the trend and create this core mod used in his own mods. Now his mods are able to conveniently use a common framework, sets of code, data, etc. It will help to decrease the file size, save time, as well as help for optimization. Remember that the mod does not add any new content of functions into the Minecraft game.
It is worth noting that the mod will not have any effect in-game if you get it installed individually. It functions only to support other mods for proper-operation.
Now download IvToolkit Mod for free here and enjoy all of its conveniences.
How to install IvToolkit Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just IvToolkit Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the IvToolkit Mod is installed.
IvToolkit Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2