JourneyMap Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2
Minecraft is actually an endless world with a lot of things to explore. Sometimes, you will find it hard to find the path or determine directions. Don’t get lost anyway! JourneyMap Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 will make it easier for you when discovering useful maps.
JourneyMap Mod basically offers real-time maps into Minecraft to support players traveling or exploration. It provides an easy-to-use interface that is very clean, beautiful. The special feature of this mod is the ability to view the map in detail both in-game and a browser web in the form of minimap or full-screen mode.
Another unique feature of this mod is that players can have a map of the place they are in that is automatically created. Consequently, you can own a map with a lot of things surrounding rather than the map of the whole world. This map also includes mobs, nearby players, monsters, creatures.
This article introduces the basic features of this mod to help you get a better experience.
- This mod is client-side so it can works independently without server-side mod
- Consist of two modes: single-player and multiplayer
- Players allow using both full-screen map and mini-map
- Offer a lot of types of useful maps such as a daylight map, a moonlight map, Nether maps, cave maps, as well as End maps.
- The map allows you to see nearby things such as other players, villagers, mobs, animals, etc.
- The map also shows off your waypoints at the moment
- Clicking a button only to automatically generate a map for a single-player.
- The ability to store PNG images of maps
- Now you can take advantage of your iPad or Android Tablet to be a live map display with the IOS and Android support.
- This mod currently has two versions: Fairplay Edition and Unlimited Edition
With all outstanding features mention above, JourneyMap Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 promises to support you a lot when traveling and exploration around your Minecraft world. You won’t be afraid to be lost somewhere with useful mini-maps or full-screen maps as well. Note that this mod requires Minecraft Forge.
How to install JourneyMap Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just JourneyMap Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the JourneyMap Mod is installed.
JourneyMap Mod Download Links